Job Number: 105399
Salary: $15.00 /hr
Position: Shipping & Receiving Clerk
This is an entry level position responsible for shipping and receiving (office paperwork), administrative assistant and Inventory support.
- Shipping and Receiving
- Prepare and provide shipping documents to Plant Personnel (BOL, SDS, Outbounds, inbounds)
- Prepare and provide transport labels, inventory Labels and placards to Plant personnel
- Schedule the dedicated driver and fleet. Planning shipments based on product availability, fleet availability, delivery locations and customer requests.
- Railcar Tracking (In and Out Log keeper)
- Administrative role
- Buyer for MRO (Plant supplies, Lab supplies, office supplies and Warehouse supplies)
- Front desk first impression professional greeting skills for clients, visitors and co-workers alike
- Answer phones, Handles, sorts and delivers all incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist production manager to reconcile employee time sheets and productivity reports
- Manage both electronic and on-site paper filing systems
- Responsible for maintaining the plant supplies restocked
- Keep tracking of expenses and reconcile with finance at month end
- Controls and Updates the Inventory Grid
- Creates the form for all Inventory moves that are made
- Daily Inventory Audits and Weekly walk throughs- maintaining plant
- Monthly Inventory Reconciling (physical counts)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Four-year college degree preferred or 1-2 years of experience in warehousing, Production, inventory, Logistics or Finance a plus
- Drive excellent self-risk and HSE performance requirements to promote a safe work environment
- Prior experience is necessary driving a forklift.
- Excellent writing skills, Strong phone skills and Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and outlook)
- Highly self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute
- Excellent communication and customer service focus
- Able to create and administer a task priority list based on company needs
- High level of sensitivity to confidential information
- Able to take and pass DOT CFR49 online class/exam
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
Pay rate: $15/hour
Shift: Mon-Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (overtime as needed)
THIS CLIENT HAS REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-VAC EMPLOYEES: MASKS AND WEEKLY COVID TESTS (AT EMPLOYEE’S COSTS.