Job Number: 105371
Position: Documentation Clerk
This role finalizes the creation and mailing of all new business documentation.
- Ensures accuracy of all printed documentation for quality, legibility, accuracy and imaging requirements.
- Assemble policy and mail as directed.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum Experience: N/A
- Knowledge: Ability to work at fast pace, while maintaining accuracy. Basic computer skills – typing and data entry.
- Interpersonal skills:Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Aptitude for hands-on detail oriented work.