Job # : 105354
Position: CSR for Insurance business
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for fielding calls from existing customers and servicing existing accounts. As a customer service professional, you receive inbound phone and mail inquiries and requests from our customers. Your goal each day is to ensure each interaction you have with customers results in a positive experience and an accurate work product.
- Answer incoming telephone inquiries in a professional, accurate and comprehensive manner
- Respond to basic questions from customers.
- Prepare correspondence and other documents as needed.
- Ensure that transactions are completed accurately and within established time standards.
- Manages and utilizes time effectively to ensure the required service levels, quality and customer satisfaction standards are met.
- Efficiently utilizes resources to provide accurate and timely information and guidance to customers.
- Effectively operates systems and applications including computer desktop, Microsoft Outlook, phone systems and the internet.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Minimum Education: High School degree or equivalent training or experience in a business-related field, or a minimum of 6 months related work experience is required.
- Minimum Experience: Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge: Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task in a structured work environment, are required. Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information is critical. Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and company information. Must be able to type a minimum of 25 WPM. Successful completion of Proficiency Assessments. Proficiency with computers is mandatory. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and keyboard shortcuts is desired.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work in a team environment to develop integrity, trust and respect of coworkers at all levels.