Job Number: 105237
Position: Laboratory Technician
Quality Control / Lab Technician is needed for a local production company.
- Audit and monitor quality requirements in accordance with company quality assurance policies, documents and customer specifications.
- Conduct inspections at First Article, In-Process, Incoming and completes final Inspections per inspection plans. Identify nonconforming material or processes and initiate nonconforming reports per established procedures.
- Communicate effectively with management, operators, and others as needed about quality related concerns.
- Take samples and retains to ensure that we are meeting product specifications regularly Utilize inspection tools such to measure and / or inspect product for compliance.
- Provide input on inspection methods related to continuous improvement initiatives related to the job.
- Assist quality, engineering and production personnel with investigations of defects or any quality related issues.
- Complete accurate and legible reports on the in-process inspection plans.
- Organize work and storage areas for efficient workflow.
- Perform basic mathematical operations and perform measured conversions.
Day shift of 6am to 6pm. HS Diploma or GED required.