Job Number: 105232
Experienced Fabrication Techs are needed for a Brownwood production plant.
- Set-up and run various tests including, but not limited to environmental and calibration tests
- Operate/use optical power meters
- Run test software programs software
- Prepare test documents and assembly procedures
Previous experience is required with CNC Plasma Table, CNC Press Brake, Drill Press, Lathe, CNC Saw, Angle-Matic, Iron Worker, Plate Roll.
- Strong Acumen in Geometry and Trig
- Basic understanding of ERP Systems, Job Structures, Operations Routings
- Prefer Strong Understanding of LEAN manufacturing.
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints; understands process steps
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ration, and percent
- Ability to deal with problems involving several abstract and concrete variables in standardized situations
Hours will vary but will be day shift with occasional Saturdays.