Job Number: 105200
Position: Maintenance Operator
Available position requires the ability to work safely in a team-oriented environment. The primary role of this position will be to maintain and improve the mechanical integrity of all equipment in a safe and reliable manner.
The ideal candidate qualification would include, but not limited to: A minimum of two (2) years industrial maintenance experience and /or one (1) year training from technical or trade school with related course material, i.e. Electrical, HVAC, Pneumatics, Hydraulics in combination with one (1) year industrial maintenance experience.
Must have ability to read and interpret schematics, diagrams and blue prints. Must have an overall positive attitude and the ability to work efficiently while adhering to plant safety requirements.
Must be 18 years or older. High school diploma or GED required in addition to a valid driver’s license.
We are looking for detail-oriented candidates who have a demonstrated work history of working injury free and following work place/plant safety practices and procedures.
Entry level pay will be based on experience with progressive increases starting after completing a successful probationary period and 8-12 months demonstrated learning ability.
Job duties include but not limited to:
• Safety- Must participate in daily safety routines
• Repair, clean and maintain process equipment
• Troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics
• Fabrication as needed utilizing tools such as welder, torch, and plasma cutter
• Troubleshooting, Electrical control and primary circuits less than 600V
• Operate various equipment such as forklifts, hoist and cranes
• Ability to work call-out schedule for one-week period as assigned
• Contribute to a team environment that improves plant operations, safety and promotes continuity between departments
7:00 AM to 4:30 PM. M-F