Job Number: 105034
Position: Retail Sales
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Associate position are to maintain outstanding customer service, generate sales, merchandise product, and support the store management team.
- Ensure each customer receives outstanding service
- Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Execute the daily operational, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by store management
- Actively participate in daily huddle meetings
- Uphold merchandising and store cleanliness standards
- Participate in the processing of new shipments and help the team to keep the receiving and back stock area clean and organized
- Aid customers in locating merchandising in store, as well as, processing special orders
- Education/Training: High School degree, some college preferred.
- Experience: Sales and marketing experience with retail programs, establishing relationships and working with customers
- Previous experience in a retail environment either in marketing, sales, or back office.
- Skills/Knowledge: Knowledge of retail computer systems, MS Word and Excel a plus.
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds frequently to load and unload customer orders.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting and perform all functions as set forth.
Working hours will vary but this is a full time position.
Store is open 7 days a week. 7:45am-7:30pm